Job description :
- Provide advise and counsel on legal matters, transactional, contracting, business ethics, compliance and risk management. Knowledge and experience on administrative, communications, criminal, employment, environmental, general corporate, government regulations and tax law;
- Overseeing the implementation of the contents of the Contract/ Agreement periodically and continuously;
- Seek to resolve any legal problems faced by the company;
- Prepare legal documents, as well as legal drafting;
- Support the HR and employment related matter with company;
- Representing and/or assisting Management in resolving legal issues;
- Understand company permits.
- Minimum S1 in Law from reputable university, minimum GPA 3.00;
- A good understanding of Indonesian law;
- Minimum 2 years experience in the same position and field;
- Mastering spoken and written English;
- Preferably woman, age maximum 30 years.
Send your resume via email before August 31,2018 to: